Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Super Librarian strikes again

Is it sad that I can now type numbers with a 10-key number pad better than I can type (faster, less mistakes, and without peeking)? Not when you consider I've been typing about 5600 numbers every time I've worked at the library this past week. That's roughly 400 barcodes of 14 digits each per day. Some days like yesterday I did 620 barcodes, or 8680 numbers. I guess with all the practice its no wonder I'm getting pretty good at it. Chalk this one up as another one of my super librarian powers!

3 comments:

Amy Bateman said...

It's a bird, it's a plane, no, it's SUPER LIBRARIAN! Otherwise known as Brian, he steps away from his drafting table at a moment's notice whenever there is a need for barcode typing at the library.

Anonymous said...

Hurray for Super Brian!

amy said...

Hello! Yay for finding friends' blogs! It sounds like you 2 are doing great. I wish that I had mad 10 key skills...I don't know much about you Kelly, but if you like Juno that's all I need to know. It's also one of our favorites. I'm trying to convince other old Rigby friends to make blogs, we'll see what happens!
Amy Sievers