Monday, June 30, 2008

As promised

As Kelly mentioned we took some photos of the Rippy family on Father's Day. I've been lazy and haven't posted anything up, even though I was already done editing the photos. Here are some of my favorites:


I've never tried to take a portrait of a family this big before. I just tried to get everyone looking at the camera and take as many pictures as fast as my camera can handle.


Besides Kelly and I, the Rippys had also invited their neighbors to come for dinner as well, and their children brought over their rabbits. No, the rabbits weren't on the menu but the kids had fun playing with them.


After we had eaten and the pictures were taken we all enjoyed some home-made ice cream, some obviously more than others.

3 comments:

Amy Bateman said...

Fun pictures! They look great!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing! They are great--my fav is the little girl with the ice cream bowl!
Kisses,
Moogie

Rigby High Class of 2002 said...

Hey Brian!
Add me to your blog list and email me some pictures and an update on your life to 2002rhs@gmail.com so we can get you on the class blog!