Monday, June 2, 2008

Birthday

Its a birthday tradition of mine to go on a bike ride and think about good things that happened in the last year of my life. It started either right before we moved to England or right after. Either way though I try to do it every year...especially because my loving mother likes to remind be of it every year. So this year I thought I'd invite Brian along, you know we are married so I guess I could invite him into my life. But first he had to take pictures to document the tradition. So here's a look.



It was a really good bike ride and I realized that I have a lot to be happy about.

On that happy note, my sister gave me an excellent birthday gift...



It was such a great surprise and I absolutely love it! This isn't the best picture but I was doing it myself in a mirror (which explains the backwardsness). And for those of you who don't get the shirt, it's from Juno and if you don't know what Juno is then you MUST go out and rent it if not buy it! Anyway, I'm sure there will be many more pictures in this shirt in the future. Just thought I'd show you some pictures. I'm off to read some really boring and complex research papers so that I can stop feeling guilty.

4 comments:

Becky said...

I just watched Juno for the first time this last weekend and loved it! Happy Belated Birthday!! You're amazing!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh! Thanks for the beautiful picture of you! It's our new desktop.
You make me so happy--thanks for sharing.
You are wonderful. And I love that shirt!!
Kisses,
Yo Momma

Amy Bateman said...

Happy Belated Birthday Kelly! What a fun tradition!

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!!! Your blog is funny. My favorite part, "...we are married so I guess I could invite him into my life." HAHAHA. I miss you. :) I hope you had a great birthday! Hope all is well.