Monday, June 16, 2008

As per request

Brian told me that I had to write about this so I will...
As you know I took pictures of Stacey's sister's wedding this summer. Well, Stacey went to print off one of the pictures at Walmart and they flagged it as a professional picture. She had to get my permission in order to use it. This happened to us before but it was Traci's (my sister's) pictures that time. So Brian was really excited. I was too, except that that wasn't even my favorite picture from that day!

Speaking of pictures, we went to Spokane yesterday to take family pictures for Jeff's family yesterday. It was lots of fun and I'm hoping that we got some good pictures...Brian took them to work so I won't get to see them until tonight! We will put them up as soon as we've flipped through them.

Until then!

5 comments:

Amy Bateman said...

Woo hoo! You're a professional now (at least according to Wal-Mart!). Can't wait to see your work!

Anonymous said...

Hurry for Kelly!!!!!!!

Brian said...

What Kelly didn't mention is that they flagged it for copyright infringement, even though in the data embedded in the file there was no copyright. But that's assuming that Wal-Mart knows to look at that data.

Rachel said...

Yeah, that's how you know you are good. Great job.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly!!! It's Michelle. OMG, I miss you sooo much! I miss our detailed talks on Saturdays. Anyway, that is really funny about the pictures! HA!! Good for you though.. You take amazaaazaaazing pics. Love you!