Saturday, March 10, 2007

This is what happens when Dena has a mid-life crisis


So today I did something that every girl hates to do (especially Cooper girls)...I had to find myself a new hair stylist.
I had heard from someone in my physics class that there was a good salon in Moscow. So today when Brian was rock-climbing with his friend Dane, I took the plung.

I did the unthinkable, I chose this new person to try something different with my hair. I wanted to add some side bangs to my do, and this new girl Toni did a good job on this. The only problem came when she was doing the rest of my layers. She went a little heavy on the layers on one side near my ear and on the other side near my chin. So basically there are two parts of my hair that need some help. I didn't notice this until I got home though of course because the mirror there was too high and I couldn't really see. So I think I'll go in later on this week (thank goodness for Spring Break) and ask her to do a little touch up! Hopefully she'll agree with it.

In other news Brian and I are so happy to be on Spring Break. We're planning on resting a lot and doing homework and trying to get ahead on some of our homework too! It's already looking like an amazing vacation since we got to sleep in to 10.30 this morning, something we haven't done in months and months and months. We also did some fun browsing at furniture stores today. We're looking at maybe getting a couch this summer for the new apartment.

Anyway, we're looking forward to this much needed break. I hope that everyone is enjoying themselves and having fun. And a note to my mom and dad, hope you are having fun with Will and Traci and Nic. Love to you all!

No comments: