Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Stranded...almost

I had an interesting day today. Brian went to the Rocks today to climb with Jeff and Dane. And so I decided to see if I could get my hair fixed. There's a sale going on at a furniture store though so I went early over to Moscow. And then I realized that no amount of sale could make those couches decent prices, and therefore I didn't spend as much time there as expected. I still had about an hour to go so I decided to go to the pet store around the corner. I went in but the kittens were sad and the puppies were sleepy. When I got back in Brian's c ar (he took mine) I turned the key and it wouldn't start. The battery was fine because the radio went on but it just wouldn't start. We've had the problem once before and it was just a loose wire so I tried calling Brian but I couldn't reach him. So I walked to the hair salon got it cut. It's better but I'm still not one hundred percent happy since I feel like it looks kind of unfinished. But what can you say. Then I did some window shoping and tried calling Brian again. Nothing. So I decided to walk back to the car. When I got there I put the keys in the ignition and oh yeah...it started.
My mom would be happy though because I got some walking in for the day. Now it's off to the more glamourous part of my day...that's right...cleaning the house!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are SO right!

Walking is excellent. Sooooo good for you.

I could not BE more proud.

Kisses and loves,
Yo momma

Anonymous said...

That sounds like something that would happen to me, although it would be just my luck to have the school bus coming by in 20 minutes, no cell phone, a demanding preschooler and a screaming baby.

The kids enjoyed seeing pictures and Brian's rock climbing video, although Jessa is never going rock climbing ever.