Saturday, May 10, 2008

Melissa and DJ's Wedding

Just a quick snapshot of the wedding I shot this weekend. And for the bride (and anyone else who cares) these pictures have not been touched up or touched at all. Even though Brian has downloaded photoshop onto my new computer (aka. My Precious) but he has yet to teach me how to operate it.
So for now these are just a few pictures from yesterday.

The bride getting ready...



A cute kissing shot (there are many of these)...



The new couple...



These two were so easy to take pictures of, their personalities just shine...



A shot on a rustic and slightly poopy bench...



And a shot I stole from my sister...



So hope everyone likes these. I certainly had fun shooting these two!

1 comment:

Jade said...

How early do we need to book you to get pictures of the girls for/around their first birthday? Your work is so good.