Monday, May 12, 2008

I've become Linus

I have been working on this one knitting project for a really long time, I think a year. But this last month my mom came and tore the whole project out because apparently I didn't really know what I was doing...I think I made up a stitch. And then things became so easy and I actually managed to finish it in about a month.
I made a shawl that I plan on wearing around the house like an old woman, but it also works as a thin blanket. So here is the long in process but totally worth it finished product...

3 comments:

Becky said...

Congrats on the accomplishment. It looks great!

Amy Bateman said...

A woman of many talents, including making up knitting stitches! Looks great.

Rachel said...

Can we get a picture of you wearing the shawl like an old woman? J/k