Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Final Grades

I just took a look at my final grades from this semester and they are as follows: Studio, A; Seismic and Masonry, A; Concrete, A; and despite my efforts to just not care in my Spanish class, I got an A in that one as well. So with this 4.0, my cumulative GPA is the highest it's been since my first semester of college. Back then it was a 3.87, now I have a 3.89. But with my classes that's really not that big of a deal, did I mention that Kelly passed P-Chem? Just that one class probably consisted of more work than all of mine put together, save studio.

2 comments:

Amy Bateman said...

You're as bad as my kids, you get "boring" grades. I'm not surprised, though. Look at the example your fabulous older sister set. :)

Rachel said...

Congrats on the report card and to Kelly for passing her chemistry class. That's great. I loved seeing all the picture's you two have taken. You're like a power photography couple. Keep up the good work and enjoy your summer.