Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I'm in!! aka: I don't have to change my major!

It isn't totally official yet, but . . . I got accepted into third year! I went onto the U of I registration page just to see if they've opened up third-year studio for registration, they had, I checked the box next to one of the sections, clicked "register" and voila! I'm registered. I haven't gotten an acceptance letter in the mail, except for my two false alarms (the College of Art and Architecture Dean's List acceptance letter, and the College of Letters, Arts and Social Sciences Dean's List acceptance letter). I'm not the only one that has figured this out yet because when I registered the only section with an instructor listed was full with 3 on the wait list, plus the other two sections had 3 and 4 registered respectively but their instructors are TBA.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! We'll celebrate tonight!
Drive safely (I can't help myself--I'm a mother!)
Love,
Fran

Anonymous said...

Way to go Idaho! (reference from Toy Story Movie, Mr Potato Head - seemed quite apprpriate. We are proud of you young man as this was no small feet.
See you soon,
Jim

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on making it into the 3rd year programs. At least you know your hard work hasn't been for nothing. When are you going to design a house for me??
Love,
Amy

~Cmac~ said...

Congrats Brian!