Friday, November 7, 2008

Proof Positive that Brian Goes to School

So it's been a while since we've posted anything, but before you get your hopes up, this one's going to be short. However, hopefully it will give you a little bit of an explanation of why we haven't posted anything. Check out the College of Art and Architecture's website. At the very bottom on the left-hand side there is a link that says "Featured Projects," click on that and see if you can pick me out of the line-up. If you need a little help, here's the link to the page.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're famous!

NJ said...

That's so cool! Yes, I was wondering where you 2 have been. that's so cool that the project is in McCall. That is our family's favorite vacation spot. I wish I lived there.

Marissa said...

Wow Brian that is a really cool project you are working on. I hope it all gets worked out and you all succeed in your designs and hopes for it.

Amy Bateman said...

I was beginning to wonder if you two had fallen off the face of the earth. I guess if you're on official university webpages you're still being an official student. What a cool project to be a part of!

Becky said...

You know we could argue that you quit school to become a model. . . but I'll take it on faith that that really is proof you go to school. Wow, sounds like a cool project, and you must be very involved to be lucky enough to make the photograph. Wow, I miss you two. . . how long has it been? Too long. Love you both!

Anonymous said...

I found you right off! But then, I've known you longer than anyone else. I got to it the hard way -- couldn't find your link!

Anonymous said...

Oops! You can strike that about not finding the link. The screen was at an angle that I didn't see it was highlighted, so I was looking for a URL.

Rachel said...

You look so official like you know what you're talking about. Do You? That's a joke, I'm sure you do. I did notice only the professors get any credit. Isn't that how it goes.