Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Lucky you!

I just went blog crazy today! I have another blog that I created a while ago with the intention of using it as a "drawing board" for my architectural designs and ideas, but have just never gotten around to doing anything on it. But rather than work on homework tonight while I'm at work I decided to update the blogs. So lucky for you, you get new posts to read and even a new blog to check out. The link to the other blog is on the right of the screen under the "links" heading

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When can we move in?  And does it come with a laborador retriever like in the picture?  Beause that's a deal-maker!Love, Fran (but not Jim cause he won't let me have a dog!)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Becky said...

Where's your new posts? You promised an update little bro! I did my part.