Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Snow

While Kelly and I were in Rigby over Thanksgiving break it snowed in Pullman but by the time we got back the day before Thanksgiving most of it had melted. So when it started snowing last night I was pretty excited, Kelly wasn't. If you don't already know I love snow...at least until about the middle of January. The first snows of winter are always my favorite because they always have big flakes and they are usually pretty peaceful. Last night wasn't too much of an exception. I was a little windy but the snow was wet and abundant...perfect for making snowmen. So I'm very pleased to introduce you all to Bob, our snowman. He'll be in town for awhile if you want to visit. We aren't sure when he'll go away (or when a drunken college student stumbles into him and knocks him over), but for now he's here to stay.

P.s. Sorry about the poor image quality, these were taken with my cell phone, so they obviously aren't that great.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bob! So nice to meet you! I am glad that your friend Brian made Kelly come out and play in the snow. Tell Brian he's my hero!
Love,
Kelly's Mom (who, try as she might, could not get Kelly outside very often!)

Amy Bateman said...

Nice to meet you, Bob. I'll have to introduce the kids. Annelyn tried making a little snowman with our snow the day before Thanksgiving, but he didn't last long. Maybe we'll get some bob cousins later in the season.

Love,
Amy

~Cmac~ said...

That is a pretty stylin' snowman! :)

Becky said...

The first snowfall of the year is always my favorite too. And to be truthful, I'm kind of missing it down here in Arizona this year! Thanks for sharing yours!